Nukote is a specialist protective coatings contractor and is the most experienced polyurea applicator in the mining industry in WA. Nukote has recently won significant contracts and is currently going through a growth phase and is looking for reliable and experienced operators to move through the ranks and support the team to execute projects consistently to a high standard. Suitable candidates will be rewarded with generous breaks and benefits when returning from projects and the opportunity for meaningful career progression. Nukote is a WA owned and operated family business with family values and treats its employees at such.
Polyurea Applicator / Painter / Blaster
Nukote Australia require an experienced Polyurea Applicator / Painter / Sandblaster to work with our team on mine-site projects to be based in Kalgoorlie.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Thorough knowledge of abrasive blasting and painting
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of
application and sandblasting equipment
- Current MR or HR licence
- Current Working at Heights and
- Confined Space tickets
- Current police clearance
- White Card
- Current High Risk Work Licence (forklift and EWP highly desirable)
- Experience applying polyurea would be a major advantage,
as would further qualifications such as NACE.
- You must have the ability to pass a pre-employment
medical and a drug and alcohol test.
- A police clearance (within the last 12 months) is also necessary.